Rubber Duck Adventure
A downloadable game for Windows
Rubber Duck Adventure is a game where you control a rubber duck floating down a hazardous river.
Using the W, A, and D keys, you must keep the duck afloat for as long as possible. But watch out! Spike turtles, herons, and crocodiles in hats will try to damage the duck! Get hit 3 times and it's game over.
The game's charming story book-like aesthetic is accompanied by a small orchestral piece performed by students within Carnegie Mellon's own School of Music. Also, there are 6 collectible hats.
Although there are some known bugs, the game is considered "complete" and is displayed on here for posterity.
- Madeline Duque - Lead Designer, Programming, Artist
- Anton Pleshakov - Programmer, Hat artist
- Miranda Jacoby - Bird Artist/Ornithologist
- John Choi - Programming
- Ryan Lam - Spawn Programming
- Jason Kim - Programming, "He Knows"
- Kabir Mantha - Programming
- Eric Yu - Reptile Artist
- Breeanna Ebert - Head Composer, Trumpet
- Andrew Dewey - Flute
- Anna Menkis - Clarinet
- Shoshana Klein - Oboe
- Dante Horvath - Guitar
- Erik Fredriksen - Piano
- Caitlin Williams - Trumpet
- Samir Gangwani - French Horn
- Andrew Hook - Tuba
- Stone Butler - Percussion
Just unzip and play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.